Frequently Asked Questions about Licenses
By default, a Pro or Basic license will only allow you to register on a single computer at a time.
If you want to use it in multiple computers at the same time you must upgrade your account with the “Extra PC” option.
You can, however, move your license between computers (see below).
Note: You will need Internet access to move the license between computers.
Log in the computer you are registered in and open RD/ShowCockpit in License section. Click on the “Un-Register” button.
Then, go to your new computer, open RD/ShowCockpit License section and register normally.
Note: You will need Internet access in this step.
- Basic Account: 2 Extra PCs (3 PCs total)
- Pro Account: Unlimited Extra PCs
The Extra PC costs vary with the type of account you own (Basic or Pro).
No. The upgrade has a fixed cost, it does not depend on any purchased previously made with that account.
It is possible to transfer the license to a new e-mail provided the following conditions:
- The license must not be registered in any computer under the previous e-mail address (i.e., you will need to un-register the license from all computers)
- The new account will be created free of charge
- The previous account will NOT be deleted - it will be de-activated and cannot be used in the future.
If you agree with the conditions above, we will move your previous account to an e-mail you provide. Please contact us by e-mail ([email protected]).